Replacing the trim on your bathroom fixtures is an easy do-it-yourself project. This Danco Trim Kit for Moen Tub/Shower Faucets allows you to update without replacing the valve. It features compatibility and includes adapters to fit Moentrol and Posi-Temp cartridge style faucets. The Trim Kit offers you a choice of design between a clear acrylic handle and 1 oil rubbed bronze finished metal handle. The plastic construction provides durability while the stainless steel material provides reliable performance.
- Durable plastic, acrylic and stainless steel construction
- Replaces tub/shower valve trim
- Includes adapters to fit most Moen tub/shower faucets
- Compatible with Moentrol and Posi-Temp cartridge style faucets
- Replaces Moentrol 220, 240, 2600 & 2700 series with and without diverters
- Replaces Moen Posi-Temp series 2300 with and without diverters
- Includes 1 clear acrylic handle and 1 oil rubbed bronze finished metal handle
- Metal handle used only for valves without diverters
- Acrylic handle: 2.75 in. x 2.35 in. x 1.6 in.
- Metal handle: 4 in. x 2-1/16 in. x 2-3/8 in.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish will give an attractive and modern look to your bathroom
- Gives a clean and finished look to your tub/shower
- Replaces existing kits 28951, 28951, 28961, 89273 and 89275
- Installs with simple household tools making this an easy do-it-yourself project
Note: To properly install this product, you need a minimum of a 3-1/2 inch opening in the wall for the offset portion of the trim plate to sit back in, or else it will stick out from the wall.