Select Page

Gaskets & Seals

‘What is a “flanged spud gasket”’ you ask? The spud gasket is what fits inside the toilet, where the tank drains into the toilet bowl. It forms a seal to hold the water in the tank, and prevents leaks between the tank and the bowl. If your toilet is leaking here, you most likely need to replace a worn out flanged spud gasket. Luckily for you, Danco’s got you covered with a wide selection of toilet seals. Choose between major brand individual spud gaskets and full-service gasket repair kits.

1–9 of 37 results

Sort by

News, Tips & Trends