Select Page

Other Toilet Repair Parts

Is your toilet bowl not refilling properly after each flush? You probably need to replace the toilet overflow tube – this is what refills your toilet bowl, as opposed to the toilet tank. Danco carries replacement toilet overflow tubes, in brass and plastic. In this section you can also find miscellaneous toilet repair parts, such as replacement toilet paper holder rods (in chrome and white), wedge toilet shims and float lift rods.

1–9 of 48 results

Sort by

News, Tips & Trends