The HydroRight Dual Flush Valve quickly and easily converts a standard toilet into a two-button, dual flush toilet saving a family of four more than 15,000 gallons of water per year by providing a choice between a full or reduced flush. One button is the Quick Flush setting that uses significantly lowers water volumes for liquids and paper – the setting needed 4 out of 5 times. The second Full Flush button uses the normal amount of water for solids. Designed for drop-in installation, the HydroRight is the only converter that can be installed in without tools and without having to remove the tank. The HYR270 replaces the flapper, chain and handle, therefore eliminating most common toilet problems.
- WATER-SAVING TOILET FLUSH VALVE: The HydroRight replacement toilet flush valve easily converts most standard toilets into a dual-flush water-saving toilet which uses up to 70% less water for liquids and paper
- REPAIRS COMMON LEAKY TOILET ISSUES: Eliminates the most common problems in toilets that cause leaks as this flush valve replaces a worn-out toilet flapper, chain and handle which can often break
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits 1.6 to 3.5+ GPF (gallons per flush) standard 2-piece toilets with 2 in. flush valve and requires 10-inch minimum clearance from highest point of the flush valve opening to the inside of the tank lid; Note: Will NOT FIT Mansfield toilets and is not compatible
- EASY NO-TOOLS REQUIRED INSTALLATION: Simple Drop-in installation without tools in less than 20 minutes with NO TANK REMOVAL required
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of durable plastic and the Perma fit silicone seal is chemical resistant and will not warp