The HYR451T combines two products that will increase your toilet’s efficiency and save water and money. No leaky flapper, tangled chain or handle that has to be jiggled. The Total Repair Dual Flush Valve quickly and easily converts most standard 2-piece toilets 1.6 GPF and higher into a two-handle, dual flush toilet. It works with standard 2 inch flush toilets. The short center lever is the Quick Flush setting that uses significantly lower water volumes for liquids and paper – the setting needed 4 out of 5 times. The second complete push lever at end is the Full Flush that uses the normal amount of water for solids. Designed for drop-in installation, the HYR451T can be installed without tools and without having to remove the tank. The Total Repair Kit can be calibrated to adjust the exact amount of water needed and detects leaks. The HYR451T combines two products that together will increase your toilet’s efficiency: HYR271T Dual Flush Valve and HydroClean® Fill Valve.
- WATER-SAVING DUAL FLUSH TOILET REPAIR KIT: Easily converts a standard toilet into a dual flush toilet that saves water by reducing the amount of water used with each flush. The permafit silicone seal is also chlorine and chemical resistant and will not warp.
- ELIMINATES TOILET LEAKS: Eliminates common leaky toilet problems due to a worn-out flapper, handle or faulty flapper chain.
- DUAL-FLUSH LIGHT-TOUCH LEVER UNIQUE SPLIT HANDLE DESIGN: The short center lever is the Quick Flush setting that uses significantly lower water volumes for liquids and paper – this setting is needed 4 out of 5 times. The second complete push lever at end is the Full Flush that uses the normal amount of water for solids.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Dual Flush Converter works with standard 2 in. flush valves and requires a 10-inch minimum clearance from highest point of the flush valve opening to the inside of the tank lid. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MANSFIELD TOILETS. The HYR451T combines two products that together will increase your toilet’s efficiency: HYR271 Dual Flush Converter and HC630 HydroClean fill valve.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: Drop-in installation without tools in 5 to 10 minutes – tank removal not required.
- IMPORTANT INSTALLATION TIP: Do not remove overflow tube and flush valve from toilet tank; the Dual Flush Converter is a replacement to the existing flapper; slide the blue silicone dome gasket down the overflow tube, seating the gasket into the flush valve.
- DETECTS LEAKS & WATER ADJUSTMENT CALIBRATION: Detects leaks and signals when a leak is found. The Total Repair Kit also can be calibrated to adjust the exact amount of water needed which saves water.
*Not compatible with 1.28 GPF toilets, toilets with 3″ flush valves, or Mansfield Brand toilets