The HydroRight® Dual Flush Valve quickly and easily converts a standard toilet into a dual flush toilet. The quick-flush setting uses significantly lower water volume for liquids and paper, while the full-flush setting uses the normal amount of water for solids. The HYR271T fits 1.6 to 3.5+ GPF toilets with a 2 in. to 2-1/2 in.” flush valve. Designed for drop-in installation, the HydroRight® is the only converter that can be installed without tools and without having to remove the tank. The HYR271T replaces the flapper, chain and handle, therefore eliminating most common toilet problems.
- WATER-SAVING TOILET FLUSH VALVE: The HydroRight replacement toilet flush valve easily converts most standard toilets into a dual-flush water-saving toilet which uses up to 70% less water for liquids and paper
- REPAIRS COMMON LEAKY TOILET ISSUES: Eliminates the most common problems in toilets that cause leaks as this flush valve replaces a worn-out toilet flapper, chain and handle which can often break
- LEVER STYLE HANDLE: Includes lever style split handle flush activator that gives you a choice to use the quick-flush setting which uses less water volume for liquids and paper or the full-flush setting which uses the normal full flush water volume to accommodate solids
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits 1.6 to 3.5+ GPF (gallons per flush) standard 2-piece toilets with 2 in. flush valve and requires 10-inch minimum clearance from highest point of the flush valve opening to the inside of the tank lid; Note: Will NOT FIT Mansfield toilets and is not compatible
- EASY NO-TOOLS REQUIRED INSTALLATION: Simple Drop-in installation without tools in less than 20 minutes with NO TANK REMOVAL required
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of durable plastic and the Perma-fit silicone seal is chemical resistant and will not warp.