The HydroRight® Dual Flush Valve quickly and easily converts a standard toilet into a dual flush toilet. The quick-flush setting uses significantly lower water volume for liquids and paper, while the full-flush setting uses the normal amount of water for solids. Designed for drop-in installation, the HydroRight® can be installed without tools and without having to remove the tank. The HYR271T replaces the flapper, chain and handle, therefore eliminating most common toilet problems.
- Converts standard 2-piece toilet into water-saving dual flush toilet
- Drop-in installation with no tools or tank removal needed
- Fits 1.6 to 3.5+ GPF toilets with 2 in. to 2-1/2 in.” flush valve
- Designed to fit standard flush valves up to 2-1/2″
- Permafit silicone seal is chemical resistant and will not warp
- Eliminates the most common problems in toilets: the flapper, chain and handle
- Includes split handle, flush activator