Do you have a garbage disposal that spits back garbage at you? Forget about replacing the entire unit as you can install a new splash guard baffle in about 20 minutes! When in working condition a garbage disposal splash guard baffle should keep food from food, debris and water from splashing up while the garbage disposal is working. The Danco Garbage Disposal Splash Guard Baffle has a 3.3-inch O.D. that is designed to fit a standard kitchen garbage disposal drain. The black finish provides a nice cover in the garbage disposal drain hiding the garbage disposal from view.
- Helps muffle the typical garbage disposal noise when in use along with preventing splash back of water and/or other small debris
- With a width of 3.3 inches Danco’s Garbage Disposal Splash Guard Baffle fits a variety of kitchen garbage disposal drains
- Built from a durable and reliable rubber – the black finish provides a nice cover in the garbage disposal drain hiding the garbage disposal from view
- Simply remove the old gasket by prying out from drain with a flat head screwdriver, then snapping new gasket into the garbage disposal drain
- Cleaning Instructions: Use a toothbrush with the soapy water to scrub the underside and top of the gasket flaps – it is IMPORTANT to keep rinsing the brush during this process to keep the slime under control