The Danco Garbage Disposal Mounting Gasket (2-Pack) comes with two different sized gaskets that are sure to fit your garbage disposal drain. You can find the standard or deluxe gasket which fits a variety of InSinkErator models. This mounting gasket also helps muffle the typical garbage disposal noise when in use along with preventing splash back of water and/or other small debris.
- Helps muffle the typical garbage disposal noise when in use along with preventing splash back of water and/or other small debris
- Includes 2 gaskets: Standard gasket fits InSinkErator Badger, 444, 60S, 80s, Pro 333 and Evergrind model; Deluxe gasket fits InSinkErator 555ss, 777ss, 100ss, Pro SS and Pro 77 models
- Standard gasket depth ranges from 3.55 inches to 3.8 inches whereas the deluxe gasket ranges from 3.9 inches to 3.53 inches
- Simply remove the old gasket by prying out from drain with a flat head screwdriver, then snapping new gasket into the garbage disposal drain
- Cleaning Instructions: Use a toothbrush with the soapy water to scrub the underside and top of the gasket flaps – it is IMPORTANT to keep rinsing the brush during this process to keep the slime under control
Note: This replacement part and Danco are not affiliated with InSinkErator