Do you have a garbage disposal that spits back garbage at you? Forget about replacing the entire unit as you can install a new splash guard in about 20 minutes! When in working condition a garbage disposal splash guard should keep food from food, debris and water from splashing up while the garbage disposal is working. The Danco Garbage Disposal Splash guard has a width of 3.45 inches which is designed to fit a standard kitchen garbage disposal drain. The black finish provides a nice cover in the garbage disposal drain hiding the garbage disposal from view.
- PREVENTS FOOD, DEBRIS & WATER from splashing up while the garbage disposal is working while also keeping larger debris from blocking the water drain pipe from larger objects from going down the sink drain
- FITS MOST STANDARD GARBAGE DISPOSAL DRAINS: With a width of 3.45 inches Danco’s Garbage Disposal Splash Guard fits a variety of kitchen garbage disposal drains
- RELIABLE RUBBER CONSTRUCTION & BLACK FINISH: This garbage disposal splash guard is built from a durable and reliable rubber – the black finish provides a nice cover in the garbage disposal drain hiding the garbage disposal from view
- DIMENSIONS: The Danco Garbage Disposal Splash Guard has a width of 3.45 inches and a height of 0.85 inches
- CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Use a toothbrush with the soapy water to scrub the underside and top of the splash guard flaps – it is IMPORTANT to keep rinsing the brush during this process to keep the slime under control
- EASY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION: Simply remove the old splash guard by prying out from drain with a flat head screwdriver, then snapping new splash guard into the garbage disposal drain