Replacing your toilet handle can add a new stylish touch to your bathroom and will help your toilet perform more efficiently. Replacing a toilet handle fixes sticky handles, corroded trip levers, outdated bathroom designs and broken levers. The Danco Decorative Toilet Tank Handle in Chrome can be adjusted to fit right front or right side applications. This toilet handle does not work with left side mounted applications. Changing a toilet handle is one of the easiest — and most common — DIY projects. This trip lever is easy to install on most toilets since you can cut the arm to match the size you need in your toilet tank. The brass arm and polished brass lever handle is ideal for a bathroom remodel and matches well with modern bathroom styles.
- Replacing a toilet handle fixes: sticky handles, corroded trip levels, outdated bathroom designs and broken levers
- This decorative toilet handle is designed to fit right front or right side applications
- Not suited for left side mounting applications
- Easy to install – simply just trim arm to size needed
- Durable brass construction provides strength and reliability for the rigors of everyday use
- Polished Brass finish resists scratching, fading and tarnishing