Making sure that you have the right toilet tank lever is very important as handles that don’t fit well or stick can cause a leaky toilet and wasted water. This Danco toilet flush lever replacement system not only looks elegant with all types of bathroom décor, but it’s a beautiful new accessory for updating any powder room. The toilet tank handle is designed to fit right front or right side toilet mount applications. This decorative toilet lever is not suited for left side toilet mount applications. Built to last with a high quality brass construction handle and lift rod that provides durability and a design that’s easy to clean and maintain. The best feature of this replacement toilet handle is the “trim to fit” easy installation that provides the proper fit to your existing toilet tank. Matte black is becoming the finish of choice especially when it comes to decor. Black is a classic design color that never goes out of style so, chances are matte black fixtures are ones you won’t tire of too quickly; so go ahead and take a chance on matte black.
- PREMUIM TOILET HANDLE REPLACEMENT: Replacing a toilet handle is a very common toilet repair and is important to stop a leaky toilet, this toilet handle replacement fixes sticky handles, corroded trip levers, outdated bathroom design, and broken levers
- TOILET TANK MOUNT COMPATIBILTY: This decorative toilet flush lever is designed to fit right front, right side or angle toilet tank mount applications – this solution is not suited for left side mounting applications in regard to your toilet
- TRIM TO FIT DESIGN EASY TO INSTALL: Designed as an easy-to-install device, you will only need to trim the arm of this decorative toilet handle to match the proper fit
- BUILT TO LAST, QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The toilet handle and lift rod has a durable brass construction that provides strength with everyday reliable performance.
- MATTE BLACK FINISH: Matte black can be naturally looked as modern but it works well as a transitional finish too, every space needs a little bit of black so adding in black hardware is a great way to include this design staple into your space