Update your bathroom with the Danco Pull-down Diverter Tub Spout for Delta. This simple DIY project will allow you to add a new style to your bath or replace an older tub spout that no longer works. Eliminate erosion, prevent unwanted cracks and save money with this quick update. This bathtub spout is constructed from metal for strength and durability in your tub/shower. The bath diverter spout is compatible with 1/2 IPS front connection and will also fit Delta 1 inch brass tub spout adapters OEM# RP 12307 and RP33794. This Delta Pull-Down Diverter Tub Spout in Chrome features a 6 inch spout reach and gives a sharp tailored look in your bathroom.
- DELTA PULL-DOWN DIVERTER TUB SPOUT REPLACEMENT: This Danco Pull-Down Diverter Tub Spout is specifically designed to replace your worn-out, leaky Delta diverter tub spout OEM# RP17453 & RP17454
- CONNECTION SIZE: This diverter tub spout is compatible with 1/2 inch IPS front connections and will also fit Delta 1 inch brass tub spout adapters OEM# RP 12307 and RP33794
- PULL-DOWN DIVERTER INCLUDED: This tub spout includes a discreetly hidden pull-down diverter that is activated by pulling down on the end of the spout, diverting the water from the bathtub to the shower head
- TUB SPOUT REACH: The bathtub faucet spout has a 6 inch reach
- BATHTUB SPOUT THREADED DIMENSIONS: The bathtub faucet spout metal threads measures 3-3/4 inch to threads from back of tub spout (tub spout end to the start of the internal threads is 3-1/2 inches), IMPORTANT to measure your stub out nipple to ensure it is at least 3-3/4 inches long
- BUILT TO LAST: The durable metal construction provides strength, longevity and endurance for the rigors of everyday use
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: You will need pipe thread tape and a large wrench or hammer to complete this DIY project
- CHROME FINISH resists corrosion and tarnishing while giving your tub and shower a tailored, modern look.