Update your bathroom with the Danco Diverter Tub Spout for Delta. This simple DIY project will allow you to add a new style to your bath or replace an older tub spout that no longer works. Eliminate erosion, prevent unwanted cracks and save money with this quick update. This bathtub spout is constructed from metal for strength and durability in your tub/shower. The bath diverter spout is compatible with 1/2 IPS front connection and will also fit Delta 1 inch brass tub spout adapters OEM# RP 12307 and RP33794. This Delta Pull-up Diverter Tub Spout in Chrome features a 5-1/4 inch spout reach and gives a classic tailored look in your bathroom.
- DELTA PULL-UP DIVERTER TUB SPOUT REPLACEMENT: This Danco Bathtub Spout with diverter is specifically designed to replace your worn-out, leaky Delta diverter tub spout OEM# RP17453.
- CONNECTION SIZE: This diverter tub spout is compatible with 1/2 inch IPS front connections and will also fit Delta 1 inch brass tub spout adapters OEM# RP 12307 and RP33794.
- BATH DIVERTER INCLUDED: This bathtub spout includes a front pull-up diverter that is activated by pulling up on the tub spout lift rod allowing water to divert from the bathtub to the showerhead
- TUB SPOUT REACH: The bathtub faucet spout has a 5-1/4 inch reach with an attached decorative ring design at the end of the spout so there is no need to purchase a separate tub spout ring
- BATHTUB SPOUT THREADED DIMENSIONS: The bathtub faucet spout metal threads measures 3-3/4 inch to threads from back of tub spout (tub spout end to the start of the internal threads is 3-1/2 inches), IMPORTANT to measure your stub out nipple to ensure it is at least 3-3/4 inches long
- BUILT TO LAST: The durable non-metal construction provides strength, longevity and endurance for the rigors of everyday use
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: You will need pipe thread tape and a large wrench or hammer to complete this DIY project
- CHROME FINISH resists corrosion and tarnishing while giving your tub and shower a tailored, modern look.