The Garbage Disposal Air Switch is a very simple device that you can use to turn on and off your kitchen disposer. The deck-mount garbage disposal air switch is a convenient alternative to the wall-mount light switch and easily mounts to the sink or counter top with a one-outlet under sink power source design. This is very popular with homeowners as many new kitchens and kitchen remodels today, the kitchen sink and garbage disposal are located in an island countertop and not close to a wall, so the wall switch becomes outdated. The Danco Garbage Disposal Air Switch has the ability to replace the push buttons due to breakage, over use or you simply want to try a new finish. This is why Danco offers replacement button in four different finishes: chrome, brushed nickel, matte black and white. Pick the color right for you and your kitchen.
- COMPATABILITY: This push button replacement button is designed to fit most garbage disposal air switches including InSinkErator
- EASILY CHANGE OUT FINISHES by switching our the replacement button and trim – pick the color right for you and your kitchen
- DIMENSIONS: This replacement button trim is 1.8 inches in diameter
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This air switch trim is made of a durable and reliable plastic construction that is sure to endure the rigors of everyday use
- STYLISH FINISH: This replacement air switch button comes in chrome, brushed nickel, matte black or white and is sure to match your existing or new kitchen style