The Garbage Disposal Air Switch is a very simple device that you can use to turn on and off your kitchen disposer. The deck-mount garbage disposal air switch is a convenient alternative to the wall-mount light switch and easily mounts to the sink or counter top with a one-outlet under sink power source design. This is very popular with homeowners as many new kitchens and kitchen remodels today, the kitchen sink and garbage disposal are located in an island countertop and not close to a wall, so the wall switch becomes outdated. The air switch for garbage disposal uses air pressure instead of electricity to activate your unit, so it reduces the potential of an electric shock when you have wet hands. When you press the push button initially, it triggers a pulse of air towards the power control unit, then the air goes through tubing connected between the button and the control unit. Once the control unit receives the “air signal”, it turns on the power to your disposer. You will need to press the button again to turn off your garbage disposal. This is a perfect solution for a kitchen island, works with most major garbage disposal brands, and is compatible with the InSinkErator garbage disposal units.
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL SWITCH REPLACEMENT: Use the Danco Sink Top Mounted Air Switch for Garbage Disposals when you need to replace a traditional garbage disposal wall switch
- LONGER AIR SWITCH THREAD LENGTH: Longer air switch length of 2.65 inches can accommodate thicker granite and tile countertops; includes nut for holding tubing in place on barb end
- DIMENSIONS: The air switch button has a 1.810 inch top outside diameter; underside 1.247 inch diameter
- AIR ACTIVATED GARBAGE DISPOSER SWITCH: The control knob button activates a garbage disposal by pushing a burst of air through a plastic or vinyl tube to a control unit mounted under a sink; It does not rely upon electricity and so it is a great alternative to mount on counter or sink surfaces.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The food disposer air switch easily mounts to the sink or countertop with a one-outlet under sink power source design
- BUILT TO LAST: This replacement garbage disposal air switch has a durable plastic construction that resists rust and corrosion and will endure everyday use
- COMPATIBILITY: This kitchen sink countertop garbage disposal air switch is designed to work with all garbage disposal brands 15 amps and under and will work with InSinkErator garbage disposal models.
There are no reviews yet.