Replacing old, inefficient faucets and aerators with Water Sense labeled models can save the average family 700 gallons of water per year, equal to the amount of water needed to take 45 showers. In addition, since these water savings reduce demands on water heaters, households will also save enough energy to run a hairdryer 17 minutes a day for a year. Achieving these savings can be as easy as twisting on a Water Saving 1.2 GPM Junior Hidden Faucet Aerator Insert, which is a small investment to reap larger long-time savings in water and money. This Danco faucet aerator is Water Sense certified which can save up to 30% more water than your average aerator insert. Upgrade to a Danco faucet aerator and start saving.
- Replaces smaller junior size kitchen and bathroom sink hidden aerators– “size of a nickel”
- Required to be installed with the Danco 11032 Red Aerator Key Tool which allows you to complete removal of old aerator and installation this faucet aerator in minutes.
- Fits most junior pull-down or pullout spray head that require a junior size faucet aerator replacement
- Water Sense labeled faucets and faucet accessories like this aerator are high–performing, water–efficient fixtures that will help you reduce water use in your home and save money on water bills – this aerator has been tested and meets EPA criteria for Water Sense Certification
- Water Sense faucet aerator uses a maximum of 1.5 gallons per minute reduces a sink’s water flow by 30 percent or more from the standard flow of 2.2 gallons per minute without sacrificing performance
- Constructed of high-quality ABS material, which is water proof and corrosion resistant