Upgrade your dirty, dingy tub spout with the DANCO Diverter Tub Spout with handheld shower connection. Turn your bathtub into a handheld shower faucet with the built-in 1/2 in. shower connector by adding a handheld shower head and easily bathe a baby, wash your dog or rinse out the bathtub. This tub spout has a universal fit and includes adapters and pipe thread tape to fit 1/2 in. Copper Pipe Slip connection, 1/2 in. Male threaded connections and 3/4 in. Male threaded connection. The Chrome finish will complement your existing bathroom fixtures for years to come and the metal construction provides durability for everyday use.
- TUB SPOUT WITH DIVERTER INCLUDES BUILT-IN HANDHELD SHOWER CONNECTION diverts water from tub spout to hand-held shower by lifting the knob or leaving it down for water flow into the tub.
- NOTE: If you are not using a handheld shower, and just want the water to divert up to an overhead wall mounted shower arm, it is recommended to add a 1/2″-FPT cap (not included) to prevent water from coming out of the built-in hand shower connection. Alternatively, consider purchasing the Danco Universal Tub Spout without handheld shower connection – Model # 88703X
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Designed to fit 1/2 in. Copper Pipe Slip Connection, 1/2 in. Male Threaded Connection with Short Stub out connection, 1/2 in. Male Threaded Connection with Long Stub out Nipple and 3/4 in. Male Threaded Connection with Short Stub Out Nipple
- ADAPTERS INCLUDED: This Tub spout DIY installation kit comes with all the needed adapters, and pipe thread tape to replace your existing tub spout
- CHROME FINISH gives a classic look to your bathtub faucet with a timeless design for today’s homes
- BUILT TO LAST: Metal construction provides strength and durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- RECOMMEND giving your new tub spout a finished look by adding a matching decorative tub spout ring to cover any imperfections between the tub spout and the wall; check out Danco’s Tub Spout Ring in Chrome Model # 10007