Can you hear water being turned off and on periodically from your toilet when no one is using it? Does your toilet only partially flush? A running or leaking toilet can be annoying, but more importantly, it wastes water and can contribute to higher water bills. The solution may be as easy as replacing the toilet tank ball inside the toilet tank. A tank ball regulates the amount of water that fills the tank after each flush. By using Danco’s Universal Self Aligning Tank Ball you will be eliminating the guesswork out of install. This toilet tank ball self-aligns so little adjustment is needed and has a universal fit allowing this tank ball to work with most toilets. Tank balls seal the lip of the flush valve and are attached to the trip lever by thin brass rods, one of which threads into the tank ball. Replacing your toilet tank ball is an easy and an inexpensive repair project that any do-it-yourself homeowner can do.
- Constructed of durable rubber for strength and reliability
- ONLY use on flush valves that use a lift arm and tank ball already
- Universal design allows for a fit with most toilets
- Helps provide a positive seal and reduce wasted water from leaky toilets
- Can be used with Danco’s Universal Toilet Lift Wire (model # 80804) to complete installation
- Self alignment helps take the guesswork out of installation
- Easy and inexpensive repair project