Replacing your toilet handle can add a new stylish touch to your bathroom and will help your toilet perform more efficiently. Replacing a toilet handle fixes sticky handles, corroded trip levers, outdated bathroom designs and broken levers. Changing a toilet handle is one of the easiest — and most common — DIY projects. This toilet lever has a universal design that adjusts to any toilet tank position due to its 8 hole adjustment that makes this toilet handle fit right or left front, side, angled and side vertical mount positions. With a 358 degree handle/elbow adjustment and 205 degree arm adjustment this toilet handle creates the perfect fit for your toilet. The polished chrome handle is ideal for a bathroom remodel and matches well with modern bathroom styles.
- REPLACING A TOILET HANDLE FIXES: sticky handles, corroded trip levers, outdated bathroom designs and broken levers
- SLEEK DESIGN MODERNIZES YOUR BATHROOM and works with all types of bathroom décor and it’s a beautiful new toilet bowl accessory
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN ADJUSTS TO ANY TANK POSITION: Maximum 8 hole adjustment fits right or left front, side, angled, and side vertical mount positions
- WIDE TOILET ARM FLEXIBILITY WITH SPRING LOADED ARM: With a 358 degree handle/elbow adjustment and 205 degree arm adjustment this toilet handle creates the perfect fit for your toilet
- DURABLE PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION provides strength and reliability for the rigors of everyday use
- EASY TO INSTALL FUNCTION: With no cutting or bending required, this toilet lever has the ability to be fixed easily by the everyday DIYer
There are no reviews yet.