Among the parts of a toilet seat that wear with time are the toilet seat hinges. These hinges are located at the rear of the toilet seat. They serve to raise and lower the seat. Over time, these hinges can break or wear out, requiring replacement. If your toilet seat hinges are broken or stripped out, you do NOT need to change the whole toilet seat, but instead only the hinges. With the right tools and spare parts, you can easily replace your toilet seat hinges. Danco has you covered with the Danco Toilet Seat Hinges that are designed as an easy replacement to your current hinges. The design allows you to relocate fresh holes in new locations when your old holes have stripped out, without having to replace your seat. Save money by replacing your toilet seat hinges instead of the whole toilet seat!
- REPLACEMENT TOILET HINGES: Design allows a customer to relocate fresh holes in new locations when their old holes have stripped out, without having to replace their seat
- DIMENSIONS: Center-to-center spacing of holes on each branch of hinge = 0.75”, Screw hole diameters = 0.156” for #8-32 screw (predrilled holes should be 0.136” or #29 drill bit) – Length from under head to tip of metal screws = 0.625”, bolt lengths for hinges to bowl = 2”, lid hinge pivot hole center to screw holes = 1.71”
- ALL INSTALL PARTS INCLUDED: When installed in hinges, screws will penetrate to a depth of about 0.5”. Any seat/lid thinner than that and the screws will punch through – ANY TOILET SEAT/LID THINNER THAN THAT WILL NOT ALLOW SCREWS TO PUNCH THROUGH
- RELIABLE & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Plastic construction for toilet seat hinges has a reliable and durable construction that will endure the rigors of everyday use
- WHITE FINISH: The white finish matches most existing toilet lid and replaces most white finished toilet hinges