Repair your leaky faucet with the DANCO Ceramic Cartridge for Kohler Faucets. Replacing a faucet cartridge is an economical, cost saving alternative to replacing the entire faucet. A dripping faucet wastes both water and money. The installation of a new faucet cartridge will stop the drip and return your faucet to like new condition. This faucet cartridge is designed to fit Kohler #GP71969 and is compatible with Kohler GP71969 Sterling Mixer for tub/shower faucets.
- FAUCET CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT FOR KOHLER: The Danco Tub/Shower Cartridge is designed to replace Kohler OEM #GP71969 STERLING MIXER
- COMPATIBILITY: Shower cartridge is designed to be compatible with KOHLER GP71969 STERLING MIXER and is also designed to fit older Coralais single control bath and shower faucets
- PRESSURE BALANCING CARTRIDGE FOR KOHLER: Single lever pressure-balance valves protects you and your family from sudden water temperature changes.
- HOT AND COLD WATER APPLICATIONS: The cartridge mixer for Kohler controls both the water temperature and water volume on single handle shower faucets.
- REPAIRS ONE-HANDLE FAUCET LEAKS: This faucet cartridge stops leaks and restores Kohler 1-handle Tub and Shower faucets to working condition
- SAVE WATER & ENERGY – Some faucets overtime can develop a leak that leads to a waste of water, money and energy; installing a new faucet cartridge can help repair your leaky faucet
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable plastic construction provides longevity and reliability for ultimate performance