A loose and wobbly shower pipe can cause multiple issues if not fixed properly. There is no other solution on the market that is patented to repair and secure a loose shower arm without cutting into the sheetrock or repairing from behind the wall requiring additional major remodeling. The support for the shower plumbing can break loose from the back of the wall causing a loose shower arm and if not fixed the pipe can break create leaks and mold in the wall. This Shower arm support bracket and shower flange is a valuable in new construction situations due to the trend in showerheads is getting bigger and bigger. All this weight is being supported by the only the threads back in the wall right at the mount which causes stress on the sheetrock then over time the sheetrock gives in creating a larger hole and loose shower arm that can no longer support the large shower head. Once this shower pipe bracket is installed you take the stress point off the threads back in the wall and transfer it to the bracket so that the plumbing does not break behind the wall and the pipe will not break off at the threads.
- Mounts to shower pipe itself and then mounts with sheetrock which anchors the sheet rock to stabilize the shower pipe
- Takes the stress point off of the mount, and will help stop the rotation in the pipe behind the wall from rotating the showerhead onto the pipe
- No cutting into sheetrock or major remodeling to repair your existing shower arm
- Helps prevents cracked plumbing pipes behind the wall which can cause leaks leading to a major costly remodel repair project.
- Includes all the parts needed to repair and stabilize a loose shower arm in minimal time
- Replaces your current shower arm flange with a new flange that precisely covers and hides the support bracket
- Classic brushed nickel finish will complement you existing bathroom décor
- Constructed of Nylon 6/6 for added strength required for stabilization and the decorative shower arm flange is crafted from ABS which is rust and corrosion resistant
- Dimensions: shower flange is 3.1” width x 0.78” height and fully covers support bracket