The PlugAll is a test and seal plug for drains and clean-outs. This innovative mechanical test plug is engineered to consolidate and improve the efficiency of testing and sealing pipes on existing homes and new constructions sites. Unlike anything else on the market today, the PlugAll is engineered to fit both threaded and unthreaded pipes as well as 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. pipes. This test plug installs easily without tools. Insert the PlugAll into a pipe or pipe with threads and hand tighten. The ergonomically designed, patented handle turns and expands the rubber gasket to provide a guaranteed airtight and watertight seal.
- Mechanical test plug for drains and cleanouts
- Expandable test plug fits 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. pipes
- Fits pipes with threads and pipes without threads
- Ergonomically designed handle turns and expands patented rubber gasket to provide air and watertight seal
- Easy to install with no tools required, just simply hand tighten
- For testing and sealing pipes on existing and new home construction sites