These Danco faucet washers can help you repair your leaky faucet. Replacing the seals on the faucet stem will create a better seal and help prevent water leaks. Faucets usually have one or more o-rings that prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out o-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture. Stopping the leak saves both water and energy. This O-Ring Assortment comes with a variety of different sizes ranging from 1-7/8 in. ID to 2-3/8 in. OD.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Assortment contains 6 o-rings of different sizes to serve various needs, including water filtration systems
- Contains OEM Specific O-rings: #104 O-ring for Kenco, #106 O-ring for Price Pfister
- Also contains universal O-rings: #103, #107, #109, #110 O-Rings
- O-Ring assortment size range from 1-7/8 in. ID to 2-3/8 in. OD
- Fits Kenco, Price Pfister and various manufacturers
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- Provides a better seal which helps prevent leaks
- Self lubricating o-rings provide years of worry free use
- Will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C)
- Helps prevent leaks in multiple applications such as drip leaks in faucets
- Helps save water and energy
- Intended for faucet repair
- Includes 1 each of different sized o-rings
There are no reviews yet.