The HydroSeat™ offers an easy, one-piece installation that fixes broken or damaged flanges, and wobbly or leaking toilets. Installed together with a wax ring, the Sure Seal™ technology ensures a tight, leak-free seal and features a self-centering rubber funnel that fits any toilet or closet flange. Installation is simple and the debris cover helps to prevent sewer gas from escaping and debris from entering the pipe while the toilet is removed. Stainless steel bolts are locked into steel at factory set height to prevent movement. The closet floor bolts, stainless steel washers and nuts are included.
- FIXES WOBBLY LEAKY TOILETS – The HydroSeat Toilet Flange fixes wobbly or leaky toilet issues by repairing a damaged, broken or old closet flange
- FITS MOST STANDARD TOILETS – This toilet flange was designed to fit many standard toilet or closet flange. It’s durable and flexible construction allows to fit all pipes, toilets and collars.
- ASSURES A PERFECT SEAL – Installed together with a wax ring or wax-free toilet ring to ensure a tight fit and multiple resets. The Sure Seal technology prevents any sewer gas smells from the bathroom
- SELF-CENTERING GASKET – The self-centering gasket grips the toilet horn for a complete seal and attached bolts make for a hassle-free seating
- KIT INCLUDES (1) HydroSeat with rubber funnel, (4) 1-1/2” Wood screws, (2) stainless steel washers and nuts
- BUILT TO LAST: Equipped with durable powder-coated steel construction
- ALLOWS FOR MULTIPLE TOILET REPOSITIONING: Toilet can be re-positioned if needed after installation