Drainpipes under and connecting to a kitchen or bathroom sink can rust, break or simply get bumped and loosened when moving things in and out from underneath. If the P trap and all the drain lines connecting to the sink are metal, it is usually best to replace the metal trap and connections to the wall drain with the Danco 1-1/2″ Plastic Flexible Lavatory/Kitchen Drain Trap kit. This kit has all the parts needed to replace the rusted, leaky sink drainpipes.
- DRAIN TRAP – EXPANDABLE AND FLEXIBLE DESIGN: This sink drain trap kit is designed to be repositioned for unaligned plumbing, constrained space, odd installations and is perfect for replacing rusted metal and leaking drainpipes underneath your kitchen or bathroom sink.
- INTERFACES WITH A RANGE OF DRAIN SIZES: This flexible pipe is equipped with a reducer to interface with a range of drain sizes and once installed; water will flow in one end, collect in the trap and continue to flow out of the other end.
- DRAIN TRAP EXTENSION TUBE DIMENSIONS: Accordion Design – Extends Actual Length = 4-5/8” to 9-3/4” with Functional length = 3-5/8” to 8-3/4” (between Slip-joint nuts when assembled)
- INCLUDES ALL PARTS FOR COMPLETE DIY INSTALL: Drain Kit includes the plastic double-threaded bellow extension tube, J-bend tube, single tread p-trap, winged nut, triangular washer, conversion washer, flat washer and bowl washers
- DURABLE PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION: This drain trap kit is constructed of durable plastic, which is rust and corrosion resistant.
- DIY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALL: The kitchen and bathroom sink trap is suitable for professional jobs, as well as do-it-yourself, home-improvement projects.