The Danco Pair of Faucet Handles for Sterling nonmetallic series helps restore a leaky faucet. Replacing your leaky, worn-out handles is an inexpensive alternative to buying an entire faucet fixture. New handles help restore faucets to like new condition. It features an OEM style to provide an exact match to the original faucet style. It is compatible with kitchen, lavatory and tub/shower faucets.
- Handle is made of durable acrylic and has a round knob design
- OEM-style handles for Sterling kitchen, lavatory, tub and shower
- Fits square shaped stem shaft and has a square broach style (0 spline count)
- Includes (2) clear acrylic handles, (2) sets of hot, cold and diverter index buttons, and (2) screws
- Includes a hot-water handle and a cold-water handle
- 1-5/8 in. diameter at base; 2 in. height
- All necessary parts included for an easier DIY installation