Introduce a touch of style to your faucet fixture with the Danco Cross-Arm Handle. This custom look handle features a cross-style design with a white porcelain finish and a chrome metal trim. The versatile design includes 7 adapters to fit most faucets with a 1 inch diameter at the base. It features a metal construction that provides strength and durability with an overall height of 2.25 inches. The handle includes hot, cold and arrow buttons that allow for you to choose which index button you would like to you. The complete kit includes everything you need to install this replacement handle.
- Porcelain handle with metal flange provides strength and durability
- Transitional design with an updated look includes adapters to fit most faucet fixtures
- Not recommended for Moen or Delta
- White finish with chrome trim gives your bathroom a modern touch
- White porcelain handle operates easily and the gentle curves provide a luxurious feeling
- 1 in. diameter at base; overall height is 2.25 in.
- Complete kit includes (7) plastic adapters, (1) metal adapter, (2) spacers, (1) fit gauge guide, (6) screws, and an Allen wrench for convenient installation
- One handle included with hot, cold and diverter buttons
- All necessary tools and accessories are included to make installation as easy and stress-free as possible
I used these to replace the ugly clear acrylic knobs on my Delta 2-handle shower. It worked in the end, but if you are in the same situation as I was, doing a retrofit on a 2-handle Delta valve, here’s what else you’ll need:
+ Danco #10887. This is the Delta...Read More
In the end, I like these faucets a lot! Hope my review helps other folks who are trying to retrofit their old Delta 2-handle shower.