The Danco Push-On Quarter Turn Angle Stop Valve has a 1/2-inch quick push-on connect x 3/8-inch outer diameter comp outlet. It’s engineered with a polymer finish to resist chemicals, oxidation, scaling, mineral build-up, and heat resistance equipped with chloramine resistant rubber components. The Angle Stop valve is for use in potable water distribution systems and 100% leak tested. The easy use push-to-connect supply stop has an intuitive quarter (1/4-inch) turn design. The shut off water valve works with copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT piping. It has industry standard universally accepted release design. Most angle stop valves require tools, soldering, crimping or glue – with the Danco Angle Stop Valve all you need is to push the angle stop valve onto the pipe for a watertight seal.
- SIMPLE PUSH-TO-CONNECT INSTALLATION: The easy push-to-connect supply stop installs easily with no tools required and has a 1/4-inch turn design.
- CORRISION RESISTANT: The chemical resistant engineered polymer is excellent for any oxidation, scaling, mineral build-up, and heat resistance equipped with chloramine resistant rubber components.
- OPTIMAL PIPE MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY: The 1/2-inch push-to-connect x 3/8-inch OD comp outlet works with Copper, PEX, CPVC, and Copper piping.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT and 100% LEAK TESTED – The working temperature ranges from 40-160 degrees Fahrenheit with max working pressure of 125 PSI.
- ALL PARTS INCLUDED: Includes (1) Push-on 1/4 turn angle stop valve, (1) Escutcheon, (1) Escutcheon Grab Ring
- NO SOLDERING REQUIRED – Most installations require the user to solder copper piping, a compression fitting or glue a CPVC. With the DANCO Push On Angle Stop features a push-connect supply stop for easy installation.
There are no reviews yet.