The Danco Basin Wrench is used for loosening nuts that hold your faucet in place underneath the basin sink. This tool is helpful in confined spaces to turn fasteners that would be difficult or impossible to reach with other types of wrenches. It has a heavy-duty construction and it accomodates nut sizes 3/8 in. to 1-1/4 in.
- Durable metal construction
- Loosens nuts from Lavatory basin that holds the faucet in place
- Four adjustable lengths from 10 in. to 17 in. in length
- Accomodates nut sizes 3/8 in. to 1-1/4 in.
- Heavy-Duty spring action jawas
- Easy to operate