Replacing your shower head is one of the quickest, simplest upgrades you can make to your shower. This shower head installs in less than 20 minutes – no special tools required. This replacement shower head has 5-spray settings with an adjustable ball connection joint design that makes this showerhead flexible and swivels to adjust angles or directions for a more comfortable shower. It is EPA WaterSense® certified with a minimum 1.47 GPM flow rate and maximum flow rate 1.80 GPM @ 80 psi, 6.80 L/min @ 550 kPa. Matte black is becoming the finish of choice especially when it comes to decor. Black is a classic design color that never goes out of style so, chances are matte black fixtures are ones you won’t tire of too quickly; so go ahead and take a chance on matte black.
- 5 SHOWER SPRAY SETTINGS: Bathroom showerhead settings include: Narrow spray, combo spray, fully body spray, full spray with massage, fast massage spray
- ADJUSTABLE BALL JOINT DESIGN: Adjustable ball connection joint design makes this shower head flexible and swivel to adjust angles or directions for a more comfortable shower
- WATER-SAVING FLOWRATE: EPA WaterSense® certified with a minimum 1.47 GPM flow rate and maximum flow rate 1.80 GPM @ 80 psi, 6.80 L/min @ 550 kPa
- EASY TO CLEAN: Soft, rubber touch-clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head with the touch of a finger
- FRUSTRATION-FREE CONNECTION: no need to call a plumber – INSTALLS IN MINUTES with just one hand-tighten connection, fits any standard ½ in. pipes or standard shower arm.
- SHOWERHEAD REPLACEMENT HEAD face plate diameter: 4.13” (105mm) and has an easy-turn spray dial to select spray setting
- MATTE BLACK FINISH: Matte black can be naturally looked as modern but it works well as a transitional finish too, every space needs a little bit of black so adding in black hardware, faucets, a showerhead and other fixtures is a great way to include this design staple into your space