The Danco angle stop valve is used to control water flow to your household plumbing fixtures. With a few turns of the handle valve, the water flow can be stopped. By turning this valve off, you can repair the plumbing pipes or fixtures without turning off the main water valve to the entire home.
- Durable brass construction
- 3/8 in. Comp. Outlet x 3/8 in. FIP Inlet
- 1/4 turn feature prevents leaking
- Washerless design with Hi-Temp Viton seats
- Replace less oftern than conventional stops
- Retrofit style fits onto existing defective 3/8 in. compression stop without effecting the existing piping system
- NSF-61, UPC and CSA approved