These Danco faucet o-rings can help you repair your leaky faucet. Replacing the seals on the faucet stem will create a better seal and help prevent water leaks. Faucets usually have one or more o-rings that prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out o-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture. Stopping the leak saves both water and energy. This O-Ring Assortment fits Speakman Time-Saver Hub and Wolverine faucets and has a 1-3/16 in. OD x 15/16 in. ID x 1/8 in. wall thickness.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Designed for use on Speakman Time-Saver Hub and Wolverine faucets
- #18 O-Ring (AS568B# 213)
- 1-3/16 in. OD x 15/16 in. ID x 1/8 in. wall thickness
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Self lubricating o-rings provide years of worry free use
- Will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C)
- Helps save water and energy
- Intended for faucet repair
- Includes 10 O-Rings
There are no reviews yet.