These Danco beveled faucet washers can help you repair your leaky faucet. Replacing the seals on the faucet stem will create a better seal and help prevent water leaks. Faucets usually have one or more o-rings that prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out o-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture. Stopping the leak saves both water and energy. The tapered design of these washers helps prevent leaking and provides positive shutoff for your faucet.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- 1/4 trade size – 9/16 in. O.D.
- Beveled faucet washer
- Prevents leaking and provides positive shutoff for your faucet
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- Provides a better seal which helps prevent leaks
- Self lubricating o-rings provide years of worry free use
- Will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C)
- Helps save water and energy
- Includes 10 Washers