O-rings are one of the simplest, yet most engineered, precise, and useful seal designs ever developed. They are available in various metric and inch standard sizes. Sizes are specified by the inside diameter and the cross section diameter (thickness). These Danco O-Rings will repair your leaky faucet. Faucets usually have one or more o-rings to prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out o-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Designed for use on Power faucets
- #100 O-Ring (AS568B# 224)
- 2 in. OD x 1-3/4 in. ID x 1/8 in. wall thickness
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Self lubricating o-rings provide years of worry free use
- Will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C)
- Helps save water and energy
- Intended for faucet repair
- Includes 20 o-rings
There are no reviews yet.