Matte black is becoming the finish of choice especially when it comes to decor. Matte black can be naturally looked as modern but it works well as a transitional finish too, every space needs a little bit of black so adding in black hardware, faucets, and other fixtures is a great way to include this design staple into your space. The Danco 1-3/4 inch Kitchen Sink Hole Cover is used to cover unsightly holes in the sink when the side sprayer or soap dispenser is no longer in use. This sink hole plug features a 3 inch threaded shank design and a 1-3/4 inch O.D. flange cover that requires no tools to install, only silicone caulk is needed to create a watertight seal. The design of this faucet hole cover fits most standard size kitchen sink holes. The stylish finish will compliment your existing fixtures and the durable plastic construction is resistant to rust providing a long last performance.
- DISCREETLY COVER SINK HOLES: This sink and faucet hole cover is a perfect addition to hide extra kitchen sink holes that are no longer needed when a side sprayer or soap dispenser has been removed or when you have converted to a single hole faucet and there are extra holes now visible.
- RUST RESISTANT: Easy to install with no tools required, rust resistant quality provides long lasting performance in your kitchen sink with your kitchen fixtures
- DIMENSIONS: 3 in. long shank x 1-3/4 in. outer diameter flange – threaded 1/2 in. shank design
- INSTALLATION TIP: No Tools required to install, but to create a better seal, place silicone caulk on the underside of the faucet hole cover and tighten the putty cup and shank nut underneath the sink to create a watertight seal around the faucet hole
- MATTE BLACK FINISH: Matte gives black a warmer, inviting look to your interior design; it is modern, yet cozy and it is such a versatile finish that can go with any home design style