The Danco Slip-Joint Center Outlet Waste Pipe is designed for use in tubular sink drain applications. It is constructed from durable plastic that will endure the rigors of everyday use. The slip joint connection makes it easy and quick to install.
- Durable plastic construction
- 1-1/2 in. diameter X 16 in. length
- For use as bowl end center outlet waste drainage pipe, built for kitchen sinks
- Commonly used with kitchen, laundry, or bathroom sinks
- Slip joint connection assembly to tailpiece or directly connect to strainers
- Includes Center outlet waste pipe with 6 nuts and washers