The Danco Slip-Joint Coupling is designed for use in tubular sink drain applications. The flexible tubing bends, compresses or expands for exact alignment for easier adjustment during installation. The coupling is crafted from durable plastic that resists clogging and will not pit or rust. The flexibility allows for offset connections up to 2 inches.
- Durable plastic construction
- For kitchen and bathroom sink drains
- Connects to either plastic or metal inlets: 1-1/2 in. or 1-1/4 in.
- Slip joint connection assembly to tailpiece or directly connect to strainers
- Compatible with all existing Drain Systems
- Non-Corrosive; Will not pit or rust; No Freeze-ups
- Resists clogging
- Includes slip joint coupling with 2 nuts 2 washers & 2 friction rings