Fix your leaking faucet with Danco’s flat faucet washers. Repairing a dripping faucet is an easy and inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire fixture. Flat faucet washers are used mostly on quick opening styles of faucets. The flat design allows a full flow of water, provides positive shut-off, abrasion resistance and temperature resistance. Danco’s flat faucet washers are a necessity for an DIY faucet repair.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- 0 trade size – 17/32 in. O.D.
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Use on “quick-opening” style faucets
- Can withstand heat between a temperature range of 86°F-248°F (-30°C-120°C)
- Designed to allow full water flow and provide a positive shut off
- 10 flat washers per card
- Complies with the reduction of lead in drinking water act