The Danco Waterproof Silicone Sealant Grease is ideal for lubricating faucet stems, valves and cartridges when repairing a leaky faucet. Plumbers Faucet and Valve Grease helps reduce friction, provides long-lasting lubrication and helps hard-turning faucets work smoothly. It is NSF 61 approved and meets or exceeds the requirements of FDA regulation 21. Our Silicone Faucet Grease works well in temperatures between -40° to 400° F and can be formulated for many plumbing and household applications. This Silicone Faucet Grease is water resilient and oxidation resistant and can be used on ceramic stems.
- PLUMBERS FAUCET AND VALVE GREASE: Ideal for lubricating faucet stems, valves and cartridges when repairing a leaky faucet
- LUBRICANT GREASE: Contains high raw silicone content making it better for long term lubricant hold, & helps hard-turning faucets work smoothly
- NSF 61 APPROVED: designed for use as a waterproof lubricant on faucets, valve stems, cartridges and is safe for nitrite/rubber O-rings
- SAFE: No chemical contamination to drinking water. Retains its consistency in temperatures from -40° to 400° F
- ODORLESS and COLORLESS: Odorless scent makes this product easy to work with during application and no pigment for clean use
- RESISTANCE: The grease is water resistant and oxidation resistant. Silicone faucet grease helps reduce friction and provides long-lasting lubrication
- HOUSEHOLD USES: Our silicone sealant can be used to lubricate door hinges, threads on shower heads & bolts, toilet gaskets and flashlight O-rings