The Danco 0 – 15 psi 1/10 Increment Compressed Air Test Gauge tests up to 15 psi using 1/10th increments. It is intended for use to gauge the pressure of the compressed air in your tank. The durable plastic face has a clear display that help you openly see the pressure measurement. The body of the gauge is chrome-plated for safety and the gauge comes in a sturdy steel case for easy use and storage.
- Tests up to 15 psi using 1/10th increments
- Plastic face is durable and resists breaking
- Clear facing helps see pressure measurement easily
- Body is chrome-plated for safety
- Sturdy steel case
- Intended ONLY for air – not flammable gases
- Gauges pressure of compressed air in tanks