Mold-It is a handy, pocket sized card of strong, meltable biopolastic that you can use to make, fix and modify everything around you. All you have to do is activate the plastic material by dropping it into hot water. Keep one in your wallet, toolbox or kitchen drawer so that it’s always around when you need to fix something. Moldable plastic can be shaped by hand using nothing else but hot water. Mold-It is perfect for all DIY and craft projects, repairs, fixtures, as a gap filler, cosplay, mold making, etc. This is a permanent solution, not just a quick fix!
- STRONG & MOLDEABLE- Acts like clay when warm but is as strong as plastic once cooled. The moldable plastic cards are strong like nylon, not rubbery, so they can be used for long lasting solutions.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE – Use for crafting, odd jobs around the house, or making props and prototypes: The only limit to using it is your imagination! Perfect for all DIY and craft projects, or repairs and fixtures. This is a permanent solution, not just a quick fix! Keep one in your wallet, toolbox or kitchen drawer so that it’s always around when you need to fix something.
- REUSABLE – Mold-It is reusable, so if you don’t like what you’ve made, or if you’re finished with something you’ve made you can just melt it back down again and again.
- HEAT, MOLD, & USE WITHIN MINUTES! – When the moldable plastic cools, it is ready to use, so you can fix things quickly in emergency situations, like when a handle breaks on a tool, or a button falls off your jacket. You can create custom grips for easy use or repair products you use every day.
- TIPS FOR USE: Heating or sanding of mating surface may strength adhesion.
- CAUTION: When removing Mold.It from the water the plastic will be very hot.