Repair your leaky faucet with the DANCO 3G-4C Cold Water Ceramic Disc Quarter Turn Cartridge for Pfister Faucets. Replacing a faucet stem is an economical, cost saving alternative to replacing the entire faucet. A dripping faucet wastes both water and money. The installation of a new ceramic disc valve cartridge stem will stop the drip and return your faucet to like new condition.
- FAUCET STEM REPLACEMENT FOR PFISTER: The 3G-4C Cold water replacement stem is designed to replace Pfister OEM #GS10-0320 & OEM #910-0320
- COLD WATER APPLICATIONS: The ceramic cartridge-style stem will stop the dripping water leak on the cold water side right-handed thread of bathroom lavatory and kitchen Pfister faucets
- CERAMIC DISC: This Pfister 3G-4C Cold faucet stem is a quarter turn cartridge with a ceramic disc construction for ultimate performance
- REPAIRS TWO-HANDLE FAUCET LEAKS: This hot water faucet stem stops leaks and restores Pfister 2-handle lavatory and kitchen faucets to working condition
- SAVE WATER & ENERGY – Some faucets overtime can develop a leak that leads to a waste of water, money and energy; this hot stem can help repair your leaky faucet
- DANCO STEM ID: ID length 3, broach G
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable ceramic construction provides longevity and reliability