Silicone Faucet Grease helps reduce friction and provides long-lasting lubrication. The grease is water resilient and oxidation resistant. It can be used on ceramic stems. It retains its consistency in temperatures from 40° F to 400° F. Faucet grease can be ormulated for many plumbing applications. Faucet grease is used to lunbricate faucets and stems to help them turn smoothly.
- Resistant to most harsh chemicals
- Retains its consistency in temperatures from 40° to 400° F
- Odorless scent makes this product easy to work with during application
- Container size: 0.5 oz.
- Silicone based
- Does not contain petroleum
- 95% silicone and safe for nitrile/rubber o-rings
- Water resilient and oxidation resistant
- Can be used in temperatures from -100° to 400° F
- Used to lubricate faucets and help stems to turn smoothly